Everyone is dreaming about a change in our society to make it a better place to live. Such society can be designed only by a change in the political arena. With the prevailing political system such change is impossible. Hence a change in the political environment can be brought only by a good education system which will reflect on our society. But we are hanging to an education which views students as Mark making & Money making machines rather than unleashing their potential to bring a change. The system has blind folded the students mind from humanity. This is like separating humanity from human.
Being human is all we want for the change. Eethal, is a Non Profit Organisation founded by G. Ranjith Kumar along with like minded people who stood resolute to create an upside down change in the education system and intended to bring the lost humanity into existence once again.
- To establish, maintain, run, develop and sponsor schools, teacher training schools, colleges, Research institutions, Universities, Polytechnics,Professional Institutions, Industrial Schools, Medical and Medical Research Foundations serving for the unit of the society without the differentiation of castes, religion and language.
- To undertake all kinds of rescue, relief, resettlement and rehabilitation programs at the time of natural and other calamities and involuntary displacement.
- To publish free books, magazines, charts, issue related IEC (Information,Education and Communication) materials and other periodical illustration for the benefit of its objectives.
- To provide accommodation, food, clothes and free education to transgenders,orphans, helpless boys and girls of depressed and down trodden.
- To collaborate and cooperate with Government and Non-Governmental organisation to undertake programs on common problems relating to Social Economic Development and other activities.
G. RANJITH KUMAR – Founder and Managing Trustee
A Psychology graduate worked as a Social Worker in a NGO for five years and involved himself in various social service activities. He also works as a Journalist who have been instrumental in the announcement of physically challenged state level toppers name in the media for first time in the education history of Tamil Nadu and ensured the continuation of the same in upcoming years. Life Skill trainer incorporates and various colleges across Tamil nadu.
An Engineering graduate, Senior Analyst in Tata Consultancy Service
Graduate in Management business administration, working as a ManagementExecutive in the department of Income Tax in a Multinational Company.
An Engineering graduate runs his own business firm.
Advisory Board Members
- Yamuna Shivamanickam, Propertior, Yam’s IOTA.
- B. Senthil Kumar, Professor, D.G. Vaishnav College.
- V. Sasikala, Consultant Corporate Trainer, Little Leaps.
- P. R. Ram Kumar, Research Scholar, Anna University.
- R. R. Vishal, Civil Engineer, Sun Shine Promoters.
- S. Vinodh Kumar, Mechanical Engineer, MMM Services.